Living Care Lifestyles
Are you inspirational? Are you Success Driven? Do you like to laugh? Do you think creatively?
Living Care Lifestyles is looking for a corporate Director of Sales and Marketing to join the Team in our Seattle Offices. If you are interested in this position you will have at least 5 years of experience in overseeing census goals and profitability for multiple Assisted Living Communities in a set geographical location at a Regional or Corporate Level. If you enjoy traveling, are results driven and have a proven success track record – We want to talk to you!
Core understanding of multi layered marketing programs, and CRM Lead movement software a must, as well as ability to be flexible in schedule. Experience is tracking census trends and evaluating new initiatives to drive optimal financial goals – a must. A love for working with Seniors goes without saying.
- Leads all Community Marketing and Executive Directors in their responsibilities for driving optimal performance at each of their respective communities. Monitors occupancy trends and ensures consistent execution of internal & external activities to achieve and exceed all occupancy and revenue goals for each location.
- Execute ESP (Everyone is a Solutions Provider) program across company
- Ensures alignment between Marketing and Operations leaders around competitive positioning, business development and lead generation plans.
- Coordinates efforts with all communities to provide optimum results and coordination of community resources.
- Leads and develops community sales team
- Works closely with the Operations Director to execute consistent sales effectiveness programs and policies in such areas as coaching, sales process, reporting, incentives, and training. Provides input and feedback for improvement or streamlining of these elements.
- Manage competitive analysis process at all communities per schedule
- Oversees sales forecasting for each community and company, providing accurate information for planning, budgeting and community performance.
- Monitors the effective onboarding of new CRD hires for the company, working in partnership with building Operations and Human Resources.
- Assesses the skills and abilities of community sales staff for company.
- Ensures (in partnership with EDs and HR) that sales compensation and commission plans and policies are consistently administered across the company accurately.
- Promotes Living Care Lifestyles & Quail Park Communities in a positive manner and sets the example for company’s standards for excellence.
- Serves as a consensus builder among Marketing and Operations team members.
- Assist in coordination in pre-opening marketing efforts for new and emerging communities
- Bachelors or post graduate degree in Marketing, Business or Health related fields.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a senior level (regional or higher) sales management role; Experience in multi property management/consultation preferable
- Willing to travel frequently in excess of 70% for company purposes, when required